Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. August 2014 um 12:04 Uhr
Von: "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "Tycho user list" <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [tycho-user] Cannot resolve jar when repository contains jar.pack.gz
On 19 Aug 2014, at 10:58, Marc Schlegel <my.mailing.lists@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone

We are mirroring the Kepler-P2-Repository in order to build some xText-DSL. Our lokal Nexus installation seems to be ok: there is a artifacts.xml, contents.xml as well as *.jar.pack.gz files in the plugins folder.

Now tycho (0.21) cannot resolve, for example Guava, because it is trying to downlad guava.jar while the repository contains only guava.jar.pack.gz.

The point is, that two month ago, everything was working. Now I had to delete my lokal repository and tycho cannot resolve the dependencies any more. Was there some change in the repository layout (kepler)? Or is there anything I might have missed in the configuration?
This file appears to exist in the upstream repository:

Check your local nexus mirror to see how that’s configured.

Alex