[tycho-user] How to get pom dependencies in a Manifest-first project correctly?

Hello,

I created the following layout:

plugin
plugin.tests (is a fragment)
releng (project with master pom, having the plugin and plugin.tests as children)

The plugin.tests has a dependency on junit and hamcrest in the manifest, and a dependency on Mockito in the pom. In the master pom, <pomDependencies>consider</pomDependencies> is set correctly. When I write a test which uses Mockito, a „mvm clean install“ works correctly and runs the test. But Eclipse does not find the dependencies and shows lots of errors on unresolvable classes etc. Even when I add the Mockito dependencies into the Manifest by hand, the errors don’t go away, but more error markers appear.

How do I get that right?

Back to the top