Re: [tycho-user] Tycho and OSGi Bundle Repositories (OBR)‏

On 18 Aug 2014, at 09:17, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 08/13/2014 01:06 AM, Timothy Vogel wrote:
I am working on an RCP client that will have leverage a Remote Service.  Since the model bundles will be identical in both the RCP client and the OSGi server (Felix or Geronimo),  I need to ensure that it is always in synch between both environments and (hopefully) minimize manual effort on my part.

Is there a way to combine maven plugins in a sngle POM to use both Tycho to build the model for the RCP app and publish it to the p2 repo and build it for the server and publish it to an OBR?
You could try to use the bindex libraries ( https://github.com/osgi/bindex ), by writing a Maven plugin from them, or invoking its Ant tasks with maven-antrun-plugin to generate the bindex from a p2 repository.

There’s a maven-obr-plugin:

I’m not sure how well that plays with Tycho though. It’s worth trying, and if it works, you can use obr:deploy to your site as part of the build.

Alex

Back to the top