Re: [tycho-user] .target hierarchies

Hi Mikael,

I am already up and running with the TP DSL tool!
Instant love I would say, See some feature requests on the github :-)

Cheers Christope

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Mikaël Barbero <mikael.barbero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Christophe,

Pierre-Charles has been quicker than me to mention the tool ;)

Regarding the use case about generating the .target during the build cycle, it has been done after a request from users that wanted to launch the generation in a dedicated profile before launching the real build. These users did not wanted to push .target file on any SCM as it is generated artifacts. This is the kind of command they launch:

mvm clean package -P genTargetPlatform && mvn clean package

This way, they truly single-source the definition of their target platform…

If you see any bugs or enhancement for the project, please feel free to raise a bug on the github project page.

Cheers,
Mikaël Barbero