Re: [tycho-user] Forcing surefire to use a specified target platform

Hi Mickael,

Thanks for your quick answer!

We specify the Target Platform with a .target file. Next to the Eclipse 4.2.2 SDK, that .target file also specifies other Eclipse packages, like GEF, DTP, etc…

Since we have no compile errors in the Tycho compile phase, we assume the Target Platform is indeed configured correctly and active.

We have added a unit test to check the version of the ‘org.eclipse.platform’ plugin and that mentions version 4.3.2…

Since our application is quite huge, we’ll try to create a small example. Maybe we’ve overlooked something…

Marcel