Re: [tycho-user] Forcing surefire to use a specified target platform

On 08/05/2014 01:27 PM, Marcel Romijn wrote:
We are moving from a PDE based build to a Tycho build and we are running the unit tests with the surefire plugin.
tycho-surefire-plugin doesn't have "its own" target platform and does rely on the one you configured in that target-platform-configuration plugin and <repositories> to create a test runtime.
Are you sure your target definition and you <repositories> in pom.xml do not contain any reference to an Eclipse 4.3.2 site?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top