[tycho-user] Third party jars dependency for RCP application

Hi,

I have a bunch of jars which I need for my RCP application to work smoothly. I have provided a link to the folder containing these jar in my Eclipse Kepler folder, and manual extraction from Eclipse works fine for my project.

However, when I automate using maven tycho commands, I get the error of unresolved dependencies.

How do I tell maven-tycho to pick up these jars which building the RCP product and plugins ?

Please help. Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ekta

Back to the top