Re: [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 0.21.0

Have now confirmed that adding org.eclipse.equinox.core.feature (to get the org.eclipse.osgi.compatibility.state plugin iff the targeted Eclipse version has it) as a dependency of the eclipserun plugin fixes the NPE and is backwards compatible with kepler and juno. Some related code changes in our plugin, but build-configuration was everything is working now.

So suspicions correct: not a Tycho 0.21.0 issue.