Re: [tycho-user] Run a plugin test with a 'just-built' product

On 07/09/2014 04:44 PM, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
So I guess nobody around who builds a product through maven and then wants to run tests using that product as part of the same build? I guess I'll have to rework my tests then to avoid the dependency on the default-configuration provided by the product.
Tycho integration-test suite has an integration test that gets this scenario working: http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/tree/tycho-its/projects/surefire.p2InstalledRuntime/productTest/pom.xml
Does it work if you first "mvn install" your product in your local p2 repo, and then just "mvn verify" the test? Can surefire resolve the missing artifact from your local repo?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top