From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Mickael Istria [mistria@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 12:32 PM
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Integrating OSGi bundles from Maven Central

If you use pomDependencies=consider, then don't forget that at installation, you need to make the bundle available in a p2-friendly way, or your installation will fail being unable to resolve freemarker.
I think the the "Eclipse Bundle Recipes" [1] project is about resolving this general issue of consuming Maven bundles in the p2 world, and vice-versa.
For JBoss Tools, we've created what we called "Locus" which is a site that allows us to include OSGi bundle coming from Maven in a p2 repository that we can consume with Tycho and Eclipse later. See https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-locus/blob/master/site/pom.xml

HTH.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/proposals/rt.ebr/
--
Mickael Istria