Re: [tycho-user] Generating component declarations

You problem with the SCR plugin - or anything similar - would be that the the MANIFEST.MF needs to be updated in the process (the Service-Component header) and that will not work in Tycho as Tycho reads (and caches) the information very early in the lifecycle. /Tonny

--
Tonny Madsen
My profiles: LinkedIn Twitter Blogger SlideShare