Re: [tycho-user] Plug-in test works in IDE, fails when built with "mvn install"

> The test bundle needs to Require-Bundle the bundle that provides
> no.priv.bang.modeler.core.gef.editor.Editor, which I believe is
> modeler.core.

Ok, thanks!

I haven't had any luck adding this dependency yet.

The manifest editor in eclipse refused to add a dependency to
model.core.

When I added modeler.core manually to Require-Bundle, I got a warning on
the line, saying:
 The 'modeler.core' dependency is not necessary as it is already specified in Fragment-Host header	MANIFEST.MF	/modeler.test/META-INF	line 12	Plug-in Problem

Here is the Fragment-Host header:
 Fragment-Host: modeler.core;bundle-version="1.0.0"

The "mvn install" and "mvn clean install" commands still got the test
error with modeler.core added manually to Require-Bundle.

This is how I manually added modeler.core to MANIFEST.MF:

 Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.jdt.junit4.runtime;bundle-version="1.1.0",
  org.junit;bundle-version="4.10.0",
  org.eclipse.ui.editors;bundle-version="3.8.0",
  modeler.core

Back to the top