Re: [tycho-user] What packaging to use for a myapp.target project?

> I clicked on "Set as Target Platform" in the eclipse target file editor,
> and the unable to resolve errors went away.

Not sure if this was the right thing to do, though...?  I would have
liked to do everything in the POM files and have m2e pick it up and set
up eclipse for me.

> I still have some other errors I need to figure out
>  Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.20.0:build-qualifier-aggregator (execution: default-build-qualifier-aggregator, phase: validate)	pom.xml	/modeler.site	line 4	Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem

I was missing the m2e "Tycho Configurator": http://stackoverflow.com/a/18767238

To install the "Tycho Configurator":
 - Open the preferences dialog Window->Preferences
 - Open Maven->Discovery
 - Click on the "Open Catalog" button
 - Type "tycho" (without the quotes) in the Find field
 - Check the checkbox for the "Tycho Configurator"
 - Click on "Finish" and follow the install wizard to the end, including
   the eclipse restart

Back to the top