Re: [tycho-user] What packaging to use for a myapp.target project?

> see demo project
> http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho-demo.git/tree/itp04-rcp/helios

Thanks!  This is similar to what I've currently have tried to do.

I see that it is the last module, and therefore last built, in
the list of modules in the parent:
 http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho-demo.git/tree/itp04-rcp/pom.xml

In my code I have currently put the module first in the modules list of
the parent, to make sure it would be built before any other, but so far
the dependencies to GEF added in the target project, are still
unresolved.

Is the modules order in the parent POM intentional?  Or doesn't the
module order matter?

Back to the top