From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc-André Laperle
Sent: Freitag, 16. Mai 2014 03:42
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] Required class missing while executing tycho-compiler-plugin (0.21.0)

Hello,

We are using Tycho 0.21.0-SNAPSHOT and this error started today:

Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:0.21.0-SNAPSHOT:compile (default-compile) on project org.eclipse.linuxtools.profiling.launch: Execution default-compile of goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:0.21.0-SNAPSHOT:compile failed: A required class was missing while executing org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:0.21.0-SNAPSHOT:compile: org/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/batch/Main

It looks like it might be a recent regression in 0.21.0. Is anyone seeing this?

Here is an example of a failure, if necessary:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/linuxtools/job/linuxtools-gerrit/7030/consoleFull

Thank you,
Marc-Andre

Back to the top