Re: [tycho-user] Tycho p2 director error with java 8 - chmod

chmod is not executed when running on Windows. So this could explain why a broken build could still pass on Windows.

Regards

Tobias

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rath, Felix
Sent: Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2014 15:42
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Tycho p2 director error with java 8 - chmod

First of: I didn’t know how to reply to a previous message in this thread, so in case this doesn’t work, this is the thread so far: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg05659.html

I did not yet make a small self-contained example. However, when I build on windows, the build works, so it does not necessarily seem to be an issue with my build configuration. In case of windows, the icon.xpm does also exist in the specified directory, however, during the linux build it does not.

Kind Regards,

Felix

> if the only thing you changed is use Java 8 and then the p2 chmod action starts failing:

> open a bug with a small, self-contained sample project and steps to reproduce.

> Regards,

> Jan

Back to the top