Re: [tycho-user] Encountering "Setup diagnostics" on tycho plugin test shutdown

> You probably want to contact scala developers about this, they wrote the
> code and should be able to tell if there is a way to suppress those dialogs.

"Scala IDE" eclipse plugin developers actually, and I have asked the
question on their mailing list.

But they might not know the behaviour of the tycho plugin test projects,
so that's why I asked here as well.  E.g. are the settings of the osgi
process running the test persisted? Or are the osgi platforms created
from scratch for each run?

I suspect the former, since clicking OK once on the settings dialogs was
enough to remove this dialog from the regular eclipse, but for the JUnit
plugin test project they seem to be asked each time the plugin test is
run...?

Back to the top