Re: [tycho-user] How to mvn deploy to repo plugins (site) in one build and consume in another?

On 04/28/2014 06:59 PM, Michael Vorburger wrote:
From what I gathered, the way people to do this is that you deploy a (ZIP of) an eclipse-repository, and then re-serve this from a remote Nexus repository? This isn't possible with local ~/.m2/repository - right?
In your .m2/repository, the p2 repo is zipped, so it may be impossible to consume it.
However, you may try something like jar:file:/home/me/.m2/repository/org/corp/project/repo/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/org.corp.project.repo-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.zip!/ . No guarantee...

I would recommend using Nexus if possible as it will drive to better practices.
If sometime you need to use a local site, you can always define Maven mirrors to reference it instead of the remote one defined in pom file.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top