Re: [tycho-user] How to build Eclipse package? (start-up problem)

Holy moly... I've just seen this now - you guys.. thank you!! Works of course (https://github.com/vorburger/com.temenos.ds.op/commit/da45d1bbd43b03020b77262d665a5dae0e5f1287)

I'll be pestering you more, hopefully. ;-)

_______________________
Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Done, thanks.

Alex

On 25 Apr 2014, at 15:31, Oberlies, Tobias <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Alex,

This is a very good answer to a Tycho FAQ – we should post it in a way so that it can be found more easily.

I’ve seen that you are also active there – could you also to post your answer there?

Best regards
Tobias