From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beaubien, Michael
Sent: Mittwoch, 16. April 2014 06:34
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] So there can be no dependencies between a project of packaging type eclipse-plugin and normal maven projects in the same reactor?

Hi,

I read this message in the archives and I am concerned: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg05592.html

The person has a project of packaging type maven-plugin and that plugin is being used in the <plugins> section of some eclipse-plugin project. They are both produced in the same reactor. The reply was that this is not supported. Why should this be the case? I can understand if we were talking about mixing felix and tycho bundles, but here the question was about a maven-plugin, which has nothing to do with OSGi.

If this is not currently supported, is there any idea when it might be?

Thanks,

Mike

Back to the top