Re: [tycho-user] How to involve category.xml within publish-features-and-bundles goal

Hi Jeff,
Ok, now I separated the generation of a p2 update site from generation of Eclipse repository with categories. Thus, I have 2 pom.xml now. The second only contains this:

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>
	<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
	<groupId>my.group</groupId>
	<artifactId>myArtefactID</artifactId>
	<version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
	<packaging>eclipse-repository</packaging>
	<name>Eclipse p2 Update-Site Generation (with categories)</name>

	<properties>
		<tycho-version>0.20.0</tycho-version>
	</properties>

	<repositories>
		<repository>
			<id>eclipse-kepler</id>
			<url>http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler</url>
			<layout>p2</layout>
		</repository>
	</repositories>

	<build>
		<plugins>
			<plugin>
				<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
				<artifactId>tycho-maven-plugin</artifactId>
				<version>${tycho-version}</version>
				<extensions>true</extensions>
			</plugin>
		</plugins>
	</build>

</project>

The problem is that I get the errors that no plugins and features can be found. My pom.xml and the category.xml are in the same folder. The plugins are in the sub-folder 'plugins' and the features are in the sub-folder 'features'. Do they have to be in the same folder as the pom and the category.xml?

cheers,
Jan

Jeff MAURY wrote:
Your packaging is pom, should be eclipse-repository

Jeff

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Jan Reimann <janreimone@xxxxxxxxx