Re: [tycho-user] How to involve category.xml within publish-features-and-bundles goal

Your packaging is pom, should be eclipse-repository

Jeff

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Jan Reimann <janreimone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
after your pointer I tried it. Unfortunately my build fails and I get the following error:

Execution generate-categories of goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-p2-publisher-plugin:0.20.0:publish-categories failed: Tycho build extension not configured for MavenProject

So I added the following to the pom:

<plugin>
        <!-- enable tycho build extension -->
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
</plugin>

But the error remains. I attached my pom.xml, maybe some one could have a look at it.

best regards,
Jan

Mickael Istria wrote:
Hi,

I've never faced this use-case, so it's not much more than a guess, but
did you try to invoke this plugin after the creation of your p2 site?
https://eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-p2/tycho-p2-publisher-plugin/publish-categories-mojo.html
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>