[tycho-user] Custom category.xml location

I have a problem with creating repositories (update-sites) for my
eclipse-based project.

What i have:
Some plugin- and two different feature- projects, all Maven-based,
building with Tycho.

What i want to have:
Repository project, that can build two repositories with these two
features separated (for example, with two Maven profiles each for one
feature creating repository and then publishing it).

To achive this, I create two separated 'category.xml' files, and
describe two features there (one in each). Then i want to parametrize
'category.xml' file location with '<categoryDefinition>' setting of
tycho-p2-plugin. But whatever i've done - nothing changes, Maven build
still requires 'category.xml' in root of project, not in my redefined
location.
When i run Maven with '-X', all seems ok, i see:
[DEBUG]   (f) categoryDefinition = <new_location>\category.xml
log message, when processing tycho-p2-plugin:category-p2-metadata

Error message:
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: No content
specified for p2 repository
As i said, seems like Tycho anyway want to take 'category.xml' file in
root of project, not in my redefined location. Because when i move
'category.xml' to root of project, all works fine.

Version used: 0.20.0

Attached sample project, where my problem occurs.

Thanx for help!