[tycho-user] The action chmod faile: linux\gtk\x86\apps\icon.xpm does not exist

Hi All,

When I added an xpm icon to the linux platform in my rcp product file, such as <linux icon="branding/icons/alt_launcher.xpm"/>, the Tycho build failed with below error:

An error occurred while installing the items
 session context was:(profile="" phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Install, operand=null --> [R]RTI_AdminConsole.product.executable.gtk.linux.x86 5.1.0, action="">
 The action chmod failed - file C:\RTI\ndds_head\modules\adminconsole.1.0\srcJava\com.rti.tools.console.product\target\products\RTI_AdminConsole.product\linux\gtk\x86\apps\icon.xpm does not exist

I used the same icon in my another RCP project, it can be built successfully and I can see that icon.xpm has been copied to the product. So there must be some reason that the icon.xpm was failed to be copied to the product. I compared the pom and product configuration for the two RCP projects and didn't see any difference. What are the possible reasons that icon.xpm was not copied to the linux product?

Thanks!
Xihui

Back to the top