[tycho-user] How to involve category.xml within publish-features-and-bundles goal

Hi all,
I use tycho to generate a p2 update site from an existing old-style update site. And I'm wondering how I can transfer my categories from the old site to the new p2 update site. Thus, I created a category.xml file but it isn't taken into account while generating. The new p2 update site works and provides all features but they aren't categorised.
How can this be achieved?

cheers,
Jan

Back to the top