Re: [tycho-user] Maven plugin in tycho reactor

No, not possible.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/How_Tos/Dependency_on_pom-first_artifacts#It_is_not_possible_to_mix_pom-first_and_manifest-first_projects_in_the_same_reactor_build.

Igor

On 2014-04-09, 16:26, Martin Ellis wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to have both an eclipse-plugin project and a maven-plugin
project in the same reactor build?
And for that maven plugin be used by the eclipse-plugin build?

Last time I tried this, Tycho reported problems with dependencies.
However, I haven't tried recently, and I'm not certain my attempt was
correct.

I currently have a separate non-tycho reactor build, but I'd like to use
a single build if that's supported.

Thanks,
Martin