[tycho-user] Maven plugin in tycho reactor

Hello,

Is it possible to have both an eclipse-plugin project and a maven-plugin project in the same reactor build?
And for that maven plugin be used by the eclipse-plugin build?

Last time I tried this, Tycho reported problems with dependencies.
However, I haven't tried recently, and I'm not certain my attempt was correct.

I currently have a separate non-tycho reactor build, but I'd like to use a single build if that's supported.

Thanks,
Martin

Back to the top