Re: [tycho-user] Alternative Service Impl in eclipse-repository

This is currently not possible with Tycho.

On 04/04/2014 9:43 AM, Matthew Piggott wrote:
Hi,

I'm having some issues building a repository which needs to include two plugins used to provide alternate implementations of a service using different versions of a dependency (e.g. one supports m2e [1.0, 1.5) and the other [1.5,)).  I'm using the p2.inf to create a synthetic requirement on the primary plugin and to add provides to both service plugins.

Is there a way to have tycho include both plugins in a repository?

Thanks,

Matthew