Re: [tycho-user] Building project without SNAPSHOT

Hi Alex,

The comparison problem is known to me – we have a plan, that final build will have change 1.0.0 -> 1.1.0.

I am asking if there is configuration and how to configure to don’t have .RELEASE at the end of version. Think is that we will also produce builds with snapshots for our internal testing with SNAPSHOT, so I would like just have some think which will remove –SNAPSHOT maven build is some package face or another face if possible.

Or is it possible to create build with snapshot but without version which contains snapshot?

Thanks,

Jan