Re: [tycho-user] Creating product problems

Hi Jeff,

Unfortunately not. I have a plan to introduce it later.

According to this, could I have more than one target platform definition in maven reactor?

I am building about 5 product in one go – there are lots of plugin shared – and I want to safe build time (and have proper setup for sonar analysis, etc.).

I am asking, because this problem is for me with one small product, where I don’t need those features, but in other product those features are needed.

Thanks,

Jan

Kind regards / S pozdravem

Jan Pešta