Re: [tycho-user] Lifecycle mapping "org.sonatype.tycho.m2e.wrapperBundle" is not available.

Have only been able to get back to this now.

You are right, if I remove the pluginManagement section from the
thirdparty project, the error goes away and the demo still builds.

But in my project the eclipse-plugin still fails to build due to
Missing requirement - my jar. :(
What else can I look at? I am completely out of ideas. :(

TIA, ML.