[tycho-user] 64-bit Build Issue (continued)

I wrote before about an issue I’m having with my application, which builds an executable for Windows, Mac, and Linux both 32 and 64-bit. All of these seem to work, except for the Windows 64-bit. As soon as I attempt to run that executable it crashes with the error at this link: http://pastebin.com/63wx4Rjt

At the suggestion of Jan and Mikhail I double-checked to make sure I wasn’t using a 32-bit VM. Since I had both 32- and 64-bit VMs installed, I created a separate Windows virtual machine with only the 64-bit VM, and I continue to get the same error.

Mikhail also suggested that perhaps some configuration might be missing. Right now that’s the only lead I have. Could someone possibly help point me in the right direction as to where I can look for this configuration? Or possibly any other suggestions as to what may be the problem?

Thanks for the help!

-Steve

Back to the top