Re: [tycho-user] Lifecycle mapping "org.sonatype.tycho.m2e.wrapperBundle" is not available.

itp02/build01 demo project is outdated, there is really old m2e
configuration in [1] which is not needed any more. I think you can
remove entire <pluginManagement> section.

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho-demo.git/tree/itp02/build01/pomfirst-thirdparty/pom.xml

Igor

On 2014-03-12, 17:15, V. Mark Lehky wrote:
Hi all.

I still cannot get tycho to build my plugin. Have been trying to solve
this for a week now, and just cannot get the Maven to find the
dependencies.

My entire project looks very much like the
<http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/How_Tos/Dependency_on_pom-first_artifacts>:
the plugin has one pomfirst-bundle and one pomfirst-thirdparty
dependency. So I decided to go through the demo again, one tiny step
at a time.

For the pomfirst-thirdparty I got the error: Lifecycle mapping
"org.sonatype.tycho.m2e.wrapperBundle" is not available. This was
already discussed here
<http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg05177.html> a
while back, but it seems like there was no solution on that thread. Is
this error safe to ignore? Maven seems to build the
pomfirst-thirdparty fine.

TIA. ML.