Re: [tycho-user] Which repository providing the context of the build?

For my plugin I only need the Eclipse SDK, so I guess I will stick
with just the eclipse-platform-m6 one.

What other things can I look for if my eclipse-plugin build fails to
find dependency on another jar that I already built. I assume that if
I bundeled it with the maven-bundle-plugin and it created the
MANIFEST.MF, then that worked correctly?

ML.