Re: [tycho-user] Creating a Product and then updating via Update Site

Hi Jeff,

I updated the "my-ide" repository because there was a missing "my-ide.feature", and I don't want any doubt on what the problem may be.

Still the same message: "bundle is looking for the capability JavaSE 1.3 or JavaSE 1.4 or CDC/Foundation 1.0. Old so not satisfied"

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the answer.

I deliberately kept the target platform targetting Kepler SR1 so that I can then, with the built product, try a full update towards Kepler SR2 => the target platform has been setup sometimes in late december or early january and not updated since.

Have you been able to build "my-ide" ?

For the first message, one of your bundle is looking for the capability JavaSE 1.3 or JavaSE 1.4 or CDC/Foundation 1.0. Old so not satisfied.

The error messaes are generated the first time you launch a product build with Tycho. I have the sames in my product, you can ignore them.
I'm trying to build your small IDE.

Jeff