Re: [tycho-user] Please test staged Tycho 0.20.0

Also working fine at our side for an internal project. Thanks a lot.

Ciao, Michael

Von: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Oberlies, Tobias
Gesendet: Freitag, 7. März 2014 19:46
An: Tycho user list (tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Betreff: [tycho-user] Please test staged Tycho 0.20.0

Tycho Users­ –

We have just staged the Tycho milestone release 0.20.0 [1]. Please help by testing the staged version.

To use it, change your Tycho version to 0.20.0 and add the following snippet to your POM:

<pluginRepositories>

<pluginRepository>

  <id>tycho-staged</id>

  <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgeclipsetycho-1007/</url>

</pluginRepository>

</pluginRepositories>

We plan to promote this release by the end of next week (just in time for EclipseCon) if no major regressions are found.

Regards,

Tycho team

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.20

Back to the top