Re: [tycho-user] tycho-compiler vs tycho-packaging when building multiple jars with build.properties

As Igor said, try to avoid nested jars.

this behaviour is basically due to the limitation of bin.includes which demands the same filesystem structure in the project basedir as packaged in the bundle jar.

If you have to, there are two things you can do

1. configure maven-clean-plugin to wipe the generated jars during clean phase, see [1]

2. add generated jars to .gitignore (or similar for your SCM)

Regards,

Jan

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/tree/tycho-surefire/pom.xml#n88