Re: [tycho-user] target-platform-configuration replacing artifact version when plugin version

Hi Balazs,

I am a relative new user of Tycho. So no real answer, but perhaps a hint that may help.

In the project where I used target definition, I put that into the build – plugin section of the master pom.xml

Not into the Plugin Management.

Rationale: the target definition for me is something that is valid for artifacts that I want to build.

Perhaps Tycho also treats it like that.

If I want to build one artefact against a specific target platform, I would create a special project for that.

Best Regards Martien