[tycho-user] Combine tycho-versions-plugin with tycho-buildtimestamp-jgit

Hi all,

I’m wondering if it’s somehow possible to combine the tycho-version-plugin with tycho-buildtimestamp-jgit.

For our release builds, I’d like to append a particular milestone identifier after the build qualifier. So the parameter newVersion in the tych-version-plugin becomes something like this: ${base.version}.${maven.build.timestamp}-${milestone.version}, e.g. 4.0.0-20140227-1800-M6

However, instead of using the build timestamp I’d like to use the Git commit timestamp that is calculated by the tycho-buildtimestamp-jgit plugin.

Any ideas how these plugins could work together?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Ken