[tycho-user] deploying features to nexus repositories

Hi All,

I’m looking to find a way to properly deploy eclipse-features to a nexus-style repository.

For quite some time, we’ve been “hacking” together this deployment by building the features, then sftp’ing the target/site folder to a web server and using ant sshexec scripts to move it to the directories we want.

We’re looking to properly deploy these features to nexus repositories, but have had some issues getting this functionality to work. We are trying to use nexus 2.7 with the nexus p2 bridge plugin, nexus p2 repository plugin, and enabling the associated capabilities on our repo. After deployment, the maven-style artifacts exist for the feature, but the p2-style artifacts aren’t being configured properly.

The documentation for these plugins describe the p2-style repo being set up at <nexus_repo_location>/.meta/p2/, which is correct in that our generated feature jar is in the features/ folder, however, the plugins that make up this feature are not being put in the plugins/ folder.

Is there something I’m missing here or we going down the wrong path?

Thanks in advance,

  • Trent V.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

Back to the top