[tycho-user] Tycho recommended way for EMF code generation

Hi all,

I am looking at how to integrate EMF code generation from an Ecore model into a Tycho build.

After a google session I found 2 options.

-          Use the hwellmann approach: https://gist.github.com/hwellmann/6044835

-          Use tycho-eclipserun-plugin + org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner and a AntBuild script.

Questions.

1)      Am I correct that the 2 options above are the only 2 options?

2)      Is EMF code generation from an Ecore mode something that Tycho wants to support?

3)      If the answer to 2) is yes, what is the recommended way / planned approach in a Tycho build?
If the answer to 2) is no, what is the reason?

Regards Martien

Back to the top