[tycho-user] Support for non-standard Manifest location?

Hi all,

I have some web application bundles, which are valid OSGi bundles but have their META-INF/MANIFEST.MF is not under the bundle root they are within a top level folder of BundleContent, so BundleContent/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

I found this old tycho bug:

https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-500

However that was back in 2010, there are lots more OSGi based web application servers now, so I was wondering if this has moved on and been dealt with? I've done LOTS of googling but cannot find any way of telling tycho how to use a custom location for the manifest. This is a shame as it's the last step in the chain to making these work.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Stephen Rowles

Unless stated otherwise above: