[tycho-user] How to setup an acceptance test for an equinox distributed application ?

Hello,

I'm working in an equinox based distributed application composed by two different products. The instances of those products can communicate with each other using RS/ RSA.

I already have a Tycho-surefire configured for unit tests where I mock the remote services calls, but I would like to do an acceptance test where I would have at least two Equinox instances launched before start to run the tests.

is there any way to orchestrate that kind of test with Tycho ?

thanks for any info.

regards,

Cristiano

Back to the top