Re: [tycho-user] Custom Bundle Plug-in (tycho-custom-bundle-plugin)

Look around Platform sources, more specifically JDT, I think. I
implemented custom-bundle plugin to support some weird scenarios where
they manufacture new bundles by slicing existing bundles... or something
like that (sorry, it's been long time, don't remember all the details).

Igor