Re: [tycho-user] Problem with qualifier replacement / expanded version

If you have a small, simple example that demonstrates the problem with "mvn test", please open a bug report. I'd be interested in making this work (eventually at least) - Tycho should not behave differently than other Maven builds (unless absolutely needed).

Regards
Tobias