Re: [tycho-user] problem with mirroring of composite P2 repository

I think you are able to re-map any repository URL, regardless if they are configured directly or indirectly via a composite.

The configured repositories are loaded by the Remote*RepositoryManager classes of Tycho, and p2 delegates back to the same manager when loading composite children, so the same re-map logic is used.

So just try to re-map the http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/mwe/updates/releases repository as described here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Target_Platform/Authorization_and_Mirrors

Regards
Tobias