Re: [tycho-user] tycho-surefire and testng

> Are you sure you get up to the correct lifecycle phase? Running mvn test
> will not do, as the tycho surefire plugin hooks into the
> integration-test phase by default:
http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-surefire/tycho-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html

Thanks for your quick response!

I noticed that the tycho-surefire runs at integration test.  I had given up on that plugin because there was no provider hint for TestNG (which led me to believe what I had read that TestNG was not supported) and when I give the JUnit 4.7 provider hint, I get an exception (ClassNotFound on OsgiEnabledJUintCoreProvider).  So I had added "<skip>true</skip>" to the tycho-surefire so that I could try to get TestNG working the regular way and that isn't working for me either.

What am I supposed to do to get TestNG to work?

Ben

Back to the top