Re: [tycho-user] FW: tycho-surefire and testng

Hi,

Are you sure you get up to the correct lifecycle phase? Running mvn test will not do, as the tycho surefire plugin hooks into the integration-test phase by default: http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-surefire/tycho-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html