[tycho-user] FW: tycho-surefire and testng

Hi all-

I'm trying to migrate an existing project into tycho.   I've made a lot of progress, but what's blocking me at the moment is that our project has many TestNG tests.  From everything I've read, the maven tycho-surefire plugin does not support running TestNG tests.  I've tried skipping the tycho-surefire tests and adding back regular surefire to the test phase, but something seems to be blocking the regular plugin from executing in the test phase.   I don't really need the full OSGi structure that tycho-surefire supplies to run these tests, as they are regular unit tests that are confined to a single bundle.

My question is:  Is there a way for me to run these TestNG tests?  Should I be able to run maven-surefire-plugin alongside the tycho-surefire-plugin and I'm just doing it wrong?  If not, how hard would it be to add support for TestNG to tycho-surefire?

Back to the top