[tycho-user] Could not determine git commit timestamp

Hi Everyone,

I'm running into an build problem with the jgit timestamp provider throwing the error below. I'm not sure why it's throwing this error but I can see in my git logs that there are past commits which contain the pom.xml it's mentioned. Any ideas?

Thanh

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.19.0:build-qualifier (default-build-qualifier) on project org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core.tests: Could not determine git commit timestamp: MavenProject: org.eclipse.webtools.javaee:org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core.tests:1.1.401-SNAPSHOT @ /buildroot/webtools.releng.aggregator/webtools.javaee.tests/tests/org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core.tests/pom.xml is not in git repository working tree /buildroot/webtools.releng.aggregator/.git/modules -> [Help 1]

Back to the top